TRAVEL DEMAND MANAGEMENT
MUST Lab aims to develop the next generation of transport infrastructure professionals, who would be equipped with a holistic understanding of the impacts of transportation on liveability.
Our Happy Reseach Collaborations
Upcoming Events - NPTEL Course
Enrollment for our upcoming NPTEL certification course on Introduction to Multimodal Urban Transportation Systems (MUTS) by Prof. Arkopal K. Goswami is now open! The course primary objectives are to:
1. Identify the sustainability principles in the transportation
2. Introduce the concept of Travel Demand Management (TDM)
3. Disseminate the techniques of urban public transit planning, operations and management
4. Imbibe the concepts of non-motorized urban transport
5. Demonstrate the applications in intelligent transportation systems (ITS).
This is useful for engineering students (UG, PG, and research students), project students and faculty and those dealing with transport engineering/ planning from the industry.
to join the course.
MUST Lab in Numbers
Multimodal Urban Sustainable Transportation Research Lab
If you think you have the passion and capability to join us, drop us a word.
Address : Second Floor, Ranbir and Chitra School of Infrastructure and Design, IIT Kharagpur, India-721302