Our core sectors of expertise are professional services, financial services markets, technology and outsourcing.
MUST Lab aims to develop the next generation of transport infrastructure professionals, who would be equipped with a holistic understanding of the impacts of transportation on liveability.
MUST Lab is looking for motivated PhD Students. Interested students can apply by 31 March 2023. For more details please visit IIT KGP, PhD Portal, or you can email Prof. Arkopal Goswami at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events - NPTEL Course
Enrollment for our upcoming NPTEL certification course on Introduction to Multimodal Urban Transportation Systems (MUTS) by Prof. Arkopal K. Goswami is now open! The course primary objectives are to:
1. Identify the sustainability principles in the transportation
2. Introduce the concept of Travel Demand Management (TDM)
3. Disseminate the techniques of urban public transit planning, operations and management
4. Imbibe the concepts of non-motorized urban transport
5. Demonstrate the applications in intelligent transportation systems (ITS).
This is useful for engineering students (UG, PG, and research students), project students and faculty and those dealing with transport engineering/ planning from the industry.
to join the course.
If you think you have the passion, zeal, attitude and capability to join us, drop us a word.
Address : Second Floor, Ranbir and Chitra School of Infrastructure and Design, IIT Kharagpur, India-721302